1. Find your holiday home by making an availability SEARCH. We recommend that you only fill in the desired DATE of ARRIVAL and DATE of DEPARTURE in order to get a broad selection of homes. Another way to find the right home is to make a quick search by clicking on one of the options “A SELECTION OF HOLIDAY HOMES”, “LODGING TYPE” (villa, apartment etc.) or “THEMES” (homes with sea view etc.) stated in the vertical menu of our web site.
2. The result of your search is a list of holiday homes to choose from. Detailed information about a holiday home is obtained by clicking on the blue information icon (I) or on the photo related to the holiday home
3. To ensure that your holiday home is available during the desired period please refer to the AVAILABILITY CALENDAR of each individual home. Green and yellow coloured dates can be booked – red coloured dates are not available as they are already booked. Please note that the minimum stay required is 7 nights and in the high-season, from June 13th to September 18th, arrivals and departures are always on Saturdays. The rest of the year you can in most cases arrive on all weekdays except Sundays. The exact information is available in the description of the holiday home on this web site.
4. To book please click on the “book” button in the listing of available houses or check availability and prices using the feature available in the description of each holiday home and subsequently click on the “book” button and fill out the reservation form with the required information.
5. You will immediately receive an online confirmation of your booking and a copy is automatically sent to your e-mail address. The booking confirmation will contain all the relevant details related to your booking such as the rental price, discounts if applicable, extra charges/services to be paid if any, payment dates and details etc.
6. We require a deposit of 25% of the total balance latest 7 days after you have made your booking. The balance of 75% should be paid latest 42 days prior to your arrival. If there are less than 42 days to your arrival the full amount for the lodging should be paid immediately.
7. When you have paid the total amount for your lodging you will receive a VOUCHER issued by Catalan Holidays by e-mail. The CH voucher is the document that confirms the payment of the total amount of the rental and it should be shown to the person welcoming you at the destination. The voucher also gives you the exact address of the holiday home, driving instructions, your CH rep. and contact person, phone numbers etc.
8. Upon arrival the mandatory final cleaning service should be paid in cash in EUR if said service is not included in the rental. You will receive the key to your holiday home together with a welcome packet consisting of a bottle of Catalan CAVA and useful information about the area.
9. We recommend that you read our general conditions for further details and before you make your booking. We look very much forward to seeing you in Catalonia – Hasta Pronto!